Can you match these Christmas quotes [1 - 6] with their sources [a - f]? The answers are at the end of the quiz.
1. "Look, Daddy. Teacher says, every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings."
2. "There are always Uncles at Christmas."
3. "I heard the bells on Christmas Day,
Their old, familiar carols play."
4. "Where the treetops glisten
and children listen
to hear sleigh bells in the snow."
5. " 'One can never have enough socks,' said Dumbledore. 'Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.' "
6. " 'Christmas won't be Christmas without any presents,' grumbled Jo, lying on the rug."
|Little Women - 1933 film version|
a. Irving Berlin: White Christmas [song]
b. Louisa May Alcott: Little Women [novel]
c. Dylan Thomas: A Child's Christmas in Wales [fictionalised autobiography]
d. J:K: Rowling: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone [novel]
e. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow: Christmas Bells [poem]
f. Wonderful Life [film]
Highlight the space below to see the answers:
1f, 2c, 3e, 4a, 5d, 6b.